Monday, September 15, 2008

How do you live life to the fullest?

I have realized that I don't often live life to the fullest and that I often let connections with people fade and wonder why i feel so lonely sometimes. American culture does not help people meet each other. It sux. So I am making an effort to re-connect with people..... tonight i spent about 4 hours talking to people that I have not talked to in a long time. Many of them and I are much different then we used to be but will still have a part of our life in common. I want to connect to more people. I guess since I am not going to school that is hard..... I have my job and that is about it. There is one girl there, Rebecca that I feel some connection with. She is nice and we seem to have some kind of a connection. It is really hard for me to tell if is anything then a work friendship.. but not like it matters because she is moving back to Corvallis to go back to school at OSU. Why are most people so reserved? What is so dangerous about going out and meeting people? I am speaking for myself too. I guess I just want to do my best to purse life to the best of my ability. Do what I want and pursue as may interests as I can at once. So what do you do?

2 comments:

Chris-Tina Moreno said...

Perhaps one way to live life to the fullest is to have a goal and to do everything you can to reach it.

Also I think spending a lot of time with friends and family is important.

Snl said...

Get away from useless hobbies and spend more free time producing something you will be proud of!
Get away from spending too much time with people that actually don't care about you, find 3 or 4 persons that you will love the most and spend the best time with them having fun!
That helped a bit even though there's so much more i have to do!