Wednesday, September 17, 2008

working on life

Well I have been working on life today. It all started with a sleeping pill last night and a good 9.5 hours of sleep. I woke up a bit groggy but that wore off with a shot of espresso. Went to work still a little sleepy but after about 15 minutes found myself very motivated and alert. It was great thing went pretty well today. It's been about a week since I had gotten a good nights rest. I don't know what is up but I think changing my diet, habits, and getting a bit more exercise should do the trick. Much easier said then done. Well I got home and was out the door again before 5 minutes had past. I rode to Ross Dress for Less and finally bought some clothes for myself. See I am still wearing many of my shirts and shorts from middle-high school. Time for some new clothes, yah? Well I got some socks, 2 pair of pants, and 2 t-shirts. I am a guy so I shouldn't enjoy shopping right? Well if you ever find yourself wearing many clothes with holes in them I think that you would too. I am going to burd all my old clothes! maybe not... still good for work clothes... and very confortable.
So i went to freddies and got some stuff to make pasta with. Got home threw it all together and this is what came out:

It was really fun to cook for myself again.
I have really been puting out the effor lately to re-conect with people that I have let go. So far so good. Woah, screaming outside...... i must inverstigate...


Wierd... there was a car with about 5 kids in it with the stereo up all the way.... they stopped got out of the car and danced and sang to the music in the middle of the street. I think they were either very drunk or high. They stayed for about 10 mintues.... then drove off. Rich kids.

Well that is enough tomfoolery for now.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love it, Matt. Hope you're enjoying the tomatoes. Did any of those go into the pasta? ANd now, when we get back, can't wait for you to cook for all of us! Yay.
About the screaming: I think it may be our neighbors across the street, friends of the little hobbit boy?

Snl said...

Man, that looks awesome! I already had dinner but that would get away to go inside too!
You see? I never cook to myself and i guess i would enjoy doing it and try some new stuff!
I can see you have some photos, that's great, you should open an account at Flickr, my account there is F3lixLovesYou! I'm not spending too much time on photography since i left New York, i'm trying out what i can do with some ink spray cans and stencils, lol!
Enjoy life bro, it's being so great to read you! ;)