Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Over the last Year...

I have been reflecting on where I was a year ago and where I am now. I think that I have made some good progress towards living a happier more fulfilling life. I am NOT the person that I was a year ago! Yay! Progress is always good. I definitely have developed more socially. I find that it is much easier to talk to people. To some people I might not seem that I have some serious social problems but I do. I think I genuinely hate talking to people some days. Over the last year I have seen 2 jobs go sour... consistently made one good friend and met alot of people at each job, seen a friendship go from fantastic to terrible and back to good and to an acquaintance now, been fired from a job for the first time, quit and start world of warcraft about 3 times, moved, survived my 21st, and some other randomness in between. I guess i am doing alright.

This is a photo I took yesterday (Monday) morning.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Great minds think alike?
http://experimentinphotography.blogspot.com/2007/10/it-rained-today.html

Snl said...

Off course you are doing well! Enjoy it!

Snl said...

Oh, good photo by the way, i like it and the comment "ted and lori" posted made me open that website and have an idea for a blog too! AWESOMENESS

You see what you do Matt?