Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Moving right along

Well life is good once again. For about the last 2 months I have had financial worries which had been putting a serious damper on my enjoyment of life. Not to say that money equals to happiness but it is nice to be able to have a bit of spending cash. Tonight i bought some good loose English Breakfast and Earl Grey tea, 2 bars of good Dragoda chocolate, and a bottle of Hakutsuru Jumani Sake. It was the 2nd best sake I have had. I know it is not good sake but for me it was drinkable unlike many sakes I have had. This is is besides the point... it was nice to be able to have the money to buy those things... as small as they are. Not having the worry of fininces is great! i am such a terrible worrier. I think i get it from my mom... she worries alot..... and my dad he does too! So I don't have much choice in the matte... i was born a worrier and as hard as i try i worry. Well enough of this spending...... time to pinch pennies again to pay off my debts. It is also very nice to have a job again taking up my time and giving me something to really try to do well at. i have bben working open(10:30 am) to 4 or open to 5:30 which means from about 2-5 I am in the restaurant all alone and have to do everything when a cusomer comes in. It is not that i hate serving or anything... i am just very inexperienced and uncomfortable. i am learning alot through that discomfort though. Well i got to go to bed... it is 1:15 in the morning..... Lori you were right about the coffee.... it kept me up.... so either i have to get used to caffeine or not drink coffee after 6 or 7. Maybe only tea for me at night.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I was born a worrier too...now consider myself "in recovery." I know I could fall off the wagon at any time, which is why I keep reminders around, like the one by our front door.

Unknown said...

What does the reminder by your front door say?

Snl said...

So good to hear all that! Very cool Matt! I'm applying for this new job too, there's a chance i can work part time for this design company with my photos and stuff! I'm wishing that all goes well for both of us, loL! ;)