Thursday, July 10, 2008

9:56 am
72 degrees indoors

Today is ok so far.

Woke up at 9 am instead of 8 but considering that it was still 80 degrees in my room when I went to bed at 2 a.m. it 's early enough.

While I was waiting for it to cool down last night I watched Underworld: Evolution on www.hulu.com I did not find it to be a great movie but it was entertaining and the main actress Kate Beckinsale http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000295/ is quite attractive and there was considerable action to keep me watching. I liked the dark atmosphere throughout the whole movie. Of course they are vampires so no going during the day! 2.5 stars I would say.

I guess last night I was unknowingly in the mood for violence. I was on Juctice's myspace page and I watched his music video "STRESS".

I was shocked at the sheer violence of it. I know it is only a video but it is very well done and believable. I find that too many videos are cleaned up and sanitized. I like thinks to be realistic and raw and well .... believable. Justice is a talented artist and has worked himself up to a good place of recognition and I admire that.

That is all for now. Chow.

1 comment:

Snl said...

That video is awesome! The spray part kicks ass, maybe i should do something similar, lol!